5 Things You Shouldn't Have Missed
OK, so you had a busy week. We understand. Let us catch you up on all the highlights.
Patch wants to be your source for local news coverage. We also want to make online community conversation online fun and easy.
Sometimes, it’s our local coverage that is the most striking thing about the site. Sometimes the most notable thing about a post is the conversations that arise from what we post.
Sometimes we do both things well.
Catch up and join the conversation by following the links below to find some highlights of the coverage and conversation on our site from this past week.
- New Port Richey's retiring council members explain their reasons for not seeking reelection, and a new face announces he's entering the running.
- A few proposed tweaks to the existing program are hoped to increase participation.
- Lori and Jason "Jay" Griggs will be able to use the prize money to continue physical therapy for their 4-year-old daughter Kiley, who has cerebral palsy, and to treat Jay's herniated discs.
- Lawrence Feeney is looking for folks interested in picking up his film Pharmboy, an he's released a trailer.
- Victor J. Scheeren was arrested at about 3 a.m. Friday morning.