5 Things You Shouldn't Have Missed
OK, so you had a busy week. We understand. Let us catch you up on all the highlights.
Patch wants to be your source for local news coverage. We also want to make online community conversation fun and easy.
Sometimes, it’s our local coverage that is the most striking thing about the site. Sometimes the most notable thing about a post is the conversations that arise from what we post.
Sometimes we do both things well.
Catch up and join the conversation by following the links below to find some highlights of the coverage and conversation on our site from this past week.
- The New Port Richey Parks and Recreation Department Youth Advisory Board has been named as recipient of the President’s Volunteer Service Award. They won the gold level of the award.
- The Food Land Mini Mart in Holiday has been selling synthetic drugs to kids and adults in violation of county and state law, according to deputies.
- The nightclub opened its doors in January, and its owner is hoping it will catch on.
- It seems no one is in a rush to talk about selling it off to a private developer.
- The proposed trail would wind from the east bank of the Cotee River to the city limits.