6 Things You Shouldn't Have Missed
OK, so you had a busy week. We understand. Let us catch you up on all the highlights.
Patch wants to be your source for local news coverage. We also want to make online community conversation online fun and easy.
Sometimes, it’s our local coverage that is the most striking thing about the site. Sometimes the most notable thing about a post is the conversations that arise from what we post.
Sometimes we do both things well.
Have a busy week and miss one of the post that highlights our coverage or has got people chatting.
Catch up and join the conversation by following the links below to find some highlights of the coverage and conversation on our site from this past week.
- A win in the Laser Spine Institute's "Make a Comeback" contest could fund therapy for Kiley Griggs.
- Chip Wichmanowski wants the chamber to be the go-to place for economic development.
- Increasing security around the district's campuses is not off the table
- Four young men now face charges after authorities say they stole weapons.
- Robert William Bisplinghoff was charged with two counts of attempted first degree murder.
- Jamie Carnesha Lee may be involved in high-risk activity in Pinellas County, Pasco officers say.