New Port Richey Patch Election Guide 2012
The candidates, incumbents and issues that will affect the New Port Richey area and Pasco County.
As we look ahead to November’s elections, New Port Richey Patch is devoted to bring you the information you need about every race in town. Bookmark this page for updates.
- Sample Ballot: To see your sample ballot, go to the Pasco County Supervisor of Election's website. Sample ballots are available for each precinct. If you don't know your precinct, you can use the Precinct Finder.
- Polling locations: To find polling locations and precincts, click here.
- Early Voting: You may vote early from Oct. 27 to Nov. 3. You can find full information how to do so here.
- Tax Collector:
- Edward Charles Blommel, Republican
- Mike Olson, incumbent Democrat
- County Commission District 3:
- Matthew R. Murphy, Democrat
- Kathryn Starkey, Republican
- Clerk of the Circuit Court and County Comptroller:
- U.S. Senate
- U.S. Rep. District 12: