1. It will be mostly sunny today, with temperatures reaching a high near 70.
2. Thestarts today. The celebration of nature features at several parks in West Pasco, including in New Port Richey and Holiday. For more info, check out the official website. Also, check our calendar for some of the schedule
3. Tonight is the last Fall Free-For-All movie night of the year. Slip on your ring, fire up your imagination and zoom down for a free showing of the movie “Green Lantern” in (Bank St & Grand Blvd, New Port Richey,) organized by the New Port Richey Cultural Affairs Advisory Committee. The event starts at 6:30 p.m.
4. The Kiwanis Club of Greater West Pasco’s Turkey Trot 5k and inaugural 13 and under goblet sprints is tomorrow. Today is the last day to register. Go to the website to find out pricing info. The 5k starts at 8 a.m. Saturday at , Bank St & Grand Blvd, and the Goblet Sprints start at 9 a.m. at the same location.
5. Tonight, the New Port Richey Youth Advisory Board will be camping out in cardboard ouside the to draw attention to homelessness and hunger problems. They'll be staying overnight in an sttempt to raise donations for the needy. The campout starts at 5 p.m. today ands at 10 a.m. tomorrow.