St. Petersburg Police concluded a four-month investigation into alleged drug dealers throughout St. Petersburg Friday, and a New Port Richey resident was among those arrested.
The sting operation, which identified 44 individuals engaged in the dealing of narcotics, including Methamphetamine, Heroin, Cocaine, Marijuana, Xanax and Hydrocodone, netted 17 arrests.
One of those arrested was Desseray Rayburn, 27, of 9246 Santa Monica Way,
New Port Richey.
According to police, just after 8 a.m. Friday, narcotics detectives and uniform personnel began the city wide round-up. Police arrested eight individuals from the list of 44 suspects. Nine additional arrests, police said, were made due to accompanying circumstances while officers were working the operation throughout the day.
Each arrested suspect was brought to the Maximo Police Resource Center at
4815 34th St, S. for processing. While there, the prisoners were interviewed by detectives with particular emphasis being placed on obtaining information on gun related crimes to include the illegal possession of or distribution of firearms.
Partial List of Arrested Suspects:
- Desseray Rayburn, 27, of 9246 Santa Monica Way,
New Port Richey
- Lolita Phillips, 40, of 5428 Burlington Ave. N
- Jarron Powell, 21, of 3156 47th Ave. S.
- Jeremy Flowers, 21, of 240 39th St. S.
- Jacqual Taliaferro, 22, of 1031 15th St. S
- Tony Marion, 53, of 3950 5th Ave. S.
- Trentair Bingham, 20, of 4230 78th St. N.
- Desserey Rayburn, 27, of 3405 34th St. N.
- Tyrone Booker, 30, of 3560 58th St. N