Pasco County is closing most of its government offices this Thursday and Friday in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday.
While not all offices will close for a four-day weekend, most will. Here’s a breakdown of what’s closed for the holiday:
- County administrative offices and the courts – These will all close down Nov. 22-23 and won’t reopen until Monday, Nov. 26.
- Tax Collector’s Office – These offices will close Thursday, Nov. 22 and won’t reopen until Monday, Nov. 26.
- All Pasco County libraries – All county libraries will close Nov. 22-23. They will be open on Saturday, Nov. 24 for their normal operating hours.
- Recreation Centers – All of the county’s recreation centers will close Nov. 22-23. They’ll reopen on Saturday, Nov. 24. The county’s parks and beaches, however, will open from dawn to dusk throughout the holiday weekend.
- Animal Services – This agency will close down Nov. 22-23. The adoption center and intake/reclaim shelter and field services will be open from noon to 4:30 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 24.
- Pasco County Public Transportation – The buses won’t run on Nov. 22 or Nov. 23. Normal service resumes Nov. 24.
New Port Richey city offices remain open.
Emergency services such as police and fire rescue will continue to operate as normal.