New Port Richey residents hoping to get some business done with Pasco County on Friday, March 29 will have to wait.
The county has announced it is closing its doors to observe Good Friday.
The closing includes these government offices:
- Tax Collector – These offices are closed March 29 and won’t reopen until Monday, April 1.
- Libraries – All county libraries are closing down on Friday, but will open up for regular business on Saturday, March 30.
- Recreation centers – These are all closed on Friday, March 29, but the parks and beaches stay open throughout the holiday weekend from dawn to dusk.
- Animal Services – This agency is closed on Friday, but its adoption center and intake/reclaim shelter open for business from noon to 4:30 p.m. on Saturday.
- Pasco County Public Transportation – The buses won’t run on Friday, but they’ll be back on the road on Saturday.
- Pasco County Resource Recovery Facility/East Pasco Transfer Station – These are both closed to the public on Friday, but remain open for licensed, commercial haulers. They reopen for regular business on Saturday.
For more information, visit Pasco County online.
Do you know of other openings or closings? Let everyone know by commenting below!