Palm Harbor residents expressed their passion about issues important to them during a Town Hall Meeting Wednesday evening sponsored by Palm Harbor Patch.
Pinellas County Commissioners and citizens spent two hours discussing a wide variety of topics that included light rail, county audits, flouride in drinking water, solid waste, transferable development rights (TDRs), street lights, road construction, safety hazards, park fees and much more. The conversations were passionate, lively, and often peppered by applause.
If you were not able to ask a question to Pinellas County Commissioners during the Town Hall Meeting, or if you'd like to communicate with them about something else, here are their emails-
Susan Latvala- firstname.lastname@example.org
Nancy Bostock- email@example.com
Neil Brickfield- firstname.lastname@example.org
Norm Roche- email@example.com
The community worked together to make the event a huge success. Many, many thanks to everyone!
- Citizens took time from their busy lives to attend.
- Pinellas County Commissioners Susan Latvala, Nancy Bostock, Neil Brickfield, and Norm Roche cleared their schedules to participate.
- and at offered a new location after it was discovered that the audience would be too large for the initial location. (FYI- PHREC has venues for special events with the rental fees helping support community programs.)
- owner, Lesley Klein volunteered her time and equipment to transmit the Town Hall on Livestream.com.
- owner Paul Hittos initially offered his restaurant as the location.