The Bagel Queen is a hidden treasure located in the Regency Square Shopping Plaza. Bagel Queen's bagels are made and baked on the premises, and have been for the last 25 years. Employees at the shop tell stories of how customers will bring bags of Bagel Queen bagels to relatives in other states or that their bagels have been called the "best in the country".
In addition to bagels, Bagel Queen offers breakfast and lunch sandwiches, coffee drinks, muffins, cookies and cupcakes.
The restaurant is open 365 days per year. It closes early only on four special holidays: Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving and Mother's Day. Bagel Queen accepts cash or checks only, and offers gift certificates.
- Hours: Daily, 6am - 1pm; store closes early on Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter and Mother's Day.
- Handicap Accessible: There is ample disabled parking plus a ramp built into the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 1985
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Products: bagels, bagel chips, bagel sandwiches, muffins, cookies, cupcakes, coffee, frozen coffee
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Bagels made and baked on-site.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Bagels and bagel chips!
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 6
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual