The Breakfast Station is the place to stop if you're looking for some home style cooking. There is a sense of nostalgia about the Breakfast Station, even though it only opened in 2005. The combination of the train-themed decor and the homemade food makes this quaint restaurant feel like it's been around forever. The breakfast menu is varied and well priced with large and small dishes to suit any appetite and even a menu for the "little engineers." The Breakfast Station offers breakfast all day but it also serves lunch in the form of burgers, salads, sandwiches and wraps. As with the breakfast menu, the items on the lunch menu are homemade and reasonably priced.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 4pm; Sat - Sun, 7am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the entrance.
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Breakfasts ,burgers, wraps, sandwiches, salads
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.thebreakfaststation.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Breakfast dishes
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: The Conductor, 6oz. top sirloin with eggs, potatoes or grits, toast or biscuit.
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 16
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: None