Founded in 1991, Christina's Restaurant is one of Main Street's oldest breakfast diners. Its quiet atmosphere and reasonably priced menu makes it a popular eatery. First-time guests are encouraged to try the Juevos Rancheros or the popular Greek salad topped with chicken.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - 3pm; Sun, 7am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a wheelchair ramp at the entrance.
- Founding Date: 1991
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Diner
- Signature dishes: Greek salad topped with chicken
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 17
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet