Part of the HCA West Florida family of health care facilities, Community Hospital offers a variety of specialties, including a cancer program, emergency care, maternity services, a joint care center and more.
The hospital has a staff of 400 physicians, 200 volunteers and 1,000 employees.
Officials plan to replace the hospital with the 36-bed Medical Center of Trinity, currently under construction, at Little Road and State Road 54 in late 2011.
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, elevators, automated doors
- Insurance accepted: Yes
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Affiliations: HCA West Florida, HCA
- Parking: Free lot
- Type: General
- Features: Chapel, Gift/flower shop
- Departments: Cancer center, Cardiology, Internal medicine, Neurology, OB/GYN, Psychiatric ward, Radiology, Rehabilitation services, Surgery, Urology
- Visiting hours: 11am-8 pm