Comprehensive Pain Management Partners is a group medical practice. It specializes in cervical radiculopathy, chronic fatigue syndrome, coccydynia, degenerative disc disease, facet joint syndrome, fibromyalgia, arthritis, herniated discs, kyphosis, lumbar radiculopathy, metastatic cancer, migraine headaches, myofascial pain syndrome, pain management, peripheral neuralgia, phantom limb pain, spine anatomy, post laminectomy syndrome, scoliosis, spinal infection, spinal stenosis, spondylolisthesis and whiplash headaches. The practice is led by Dr. Eric R. Haynes, Dr. Rudolfo Panganiban and Dr. Miguel de La Garza.
- Fax: 727-849-7090
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 4:30pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Insurance accepted: Most major insurance plans accepted
- Licenses: Licensed to practice in Florida
- Accreditations/certifications: Board certified, anesthesiology and pain management
- Specialties: Anesthesiology