Country Oaks has a fully equipped in-house laboratory that provides its staff with immediate results, as well as an on-site pharmacy. Refills can also be replenished via the animal hospital's website and delivered to you within 24 hours. Doctors Leigh Ann Littlejohn and Philip Richmond are strong believers in preventative health care. Other areas of expertise include geriatric care, surgery, post-op pain management, chemotherapy and dental care.
Behavior consultations (60-90 minutes per session) can be scheduled at the Country Oaks office or at a patient's home. During this time, your pet's behavior issues will be assessed and a (re-)training plan coordinated to correct any inappropriate behaviors or actions.
On-site boarding is also available for both cats and dogs. Canine guests are placed in spacious, comfortable accommodations and are exercised outdoors three times a day. An indoor run is also available. Reservations are strongly recommended and required during holidays and summer months.
- Fax: 727-857-0817
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 6pm; Sat, 7:30am - noon; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: In front of building
- Founding Date: 2001
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Veterinary Services: Cardiology, Dentistry, Dermatology, Emergency and critical care, Endoscopy, Internal medicine, Oncology, Surgery
- Pet services: Boarding, Day care, Grooming, Training
- Specialties: Cats, Dogs