With its laid-back and peaceful atmosphere, this shop cultivates a distinct and homey feel that invites your inner curiosity to rise to the surface. Shelves filled with a wall-to-wall assortment of multi-colored gems, minerals and crystal are on display here. Also, it features display cases containing a unique selection of jewelry not found in most department stores. Not to mention, an array of different artifacts fill several small open spaces in the shop. Many other products can also be purchased on its website.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun - Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Assortment of gems and minerals that are sold in natural-looking states or incorporated in jewelry; masks and dream catchers
- Services: Shipping
- Return policy: 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. If a customer is unsatisfied, a full refund will be given within seven days of purchase and returned in the same condition.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Businesses may come and they may go but all in all, the community and its people just have a good feel to them.
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: I ask the merchant about their reputation. It gives me a general idea [about] the quality of product they choose to carry and sell to their customers; the chances of authenticity are greater.
- Multi-dealer store: No