Since the mid-1970s, this location of the nationwide Denny's restaurant chain has been serving up good food at reasonable prices. Catering to everyone from families and retirees to night owls, this comfortable 24-hour restaurant is a fun and relaxed place to eat. The restaurant offers both table and booth seating and the menu includes everything from the specialty Grand Slam breakfasts to healthy options such as grilled chicken salad.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: There is a lowered sidewalk leading to the parking lot.
- Founding Date: 1975
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.dennys.com/en/page.aspx?ID=1&title=Menu+%26+Specials
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The people here are always very friendly. We get a lot of snow birds and they're always so nice.
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: The menu is always changing. The pancakes are always a big favorite.
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night, Quiet