Every morning Hilltop Cafe serves a breakfast special for $3.99 including a beverage. Sides are less than $1, and breakfast sandwiches sell for under $5 starting at $1.95. The menu features breakfast, burgers, Greek specialties, grills, kids selections, salads and salad platters and lots of hot or cold sandwiches. This place is always busy with lots of locals. The front window is full of newspaper articles about the regulars, items for sale from boats to tools and flyers for holiday volunteers.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6am - 2pm; Sat, 6:30am - 2pm; Sun, 7am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: The sidewalk has a gradiated entry.
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Food and beverages
- Food & dining options: Low calorie
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders
- Menu link: www.menusearch.net/tampa/restaurant.php?name=1196
- Specialties: Every morning from 6:30am - 10am you can get two eggs, two pieces bacon or two links, toast, potatoes or grits for $3.99. It includes hot coffee or hot tea.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Greek, Philly Steaks, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Breakfast
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Breakfast
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 12
- Features: Breakfast, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual