Judy's Cards & Gifts
Judy's Cards & Gifts is a delightful shop that sells greeting cards, wrapping paper, decorative bags, ribbons, bows, decorations, stuffed animals, knick-knacks, keepsakes (such as the angel-faced 'Precious Moments' figurines), religious items (i.e. crosses, plaques, trinkets, jewelry), and many other wonderful products. Owners Ada & Tony De Find greatly discount the entire inventory, so most greeting cards cost only between 65 and 75 cents each! The most expensive card in the store is only $2.00. The De Finds decided to keep the name "Judy" in honor of the original owner, who founded the company in 1985.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 4pm; Sat, 9am - 2pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1985
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Gift wrapping
- Return policy: Store credit or exchange within 10 days, accompanied by original receipt.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: "The tight-knit wonderful group of fellow merchants located in Greenbrook Plaza"
- What's your most popular item?: Cards, cards and more cards!