Kentucky Fried Chicken
Opened in 2004, the KFC/Taco Bell on Little Road in New Port Richey is a bright and pleasant place to stop for a bite to eat. The staff are both efficient and courteous, and service is generally prompt.
The interior is modern, functional and kept extremely clean, even during the busy lunch hour. This branch of KFC/Taco Bell offers a Manager' Special on Tuesdays, where customers can enjoy a two-piece meal with biscuit, drink and mashed potatoes for just $2.49. Understandably, Tuesdays are one of the busiest days of the week at this restaurant.
- Hours: Restaurant: Sun - Thur, 10am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 10am - 11pm. Drive-thru: Sun - Thur, 10am - 11pm; Fri, Sat, 10am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Lowered sidewalk at left-hand side of parking lot
- Founding Date: 2004
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, sodas
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.kfc.com/menu/
- Specialties: Doublicious sandwiches
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: There's lots of good people in this area, and a good mix of people, too.
- Cuisine: American, Mexican
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 18
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: None