Leaning Tower of Pizza is a great place for family and friends to come and hang out or pick up a pie and take it back to the party at home. it has pizza, calzones, chicken wings, hoagies and more. It also offers many favorite Italian dishes such as spaghetti with calamari, chicken cutlet parmesan, chicken divan and veal marsala. It also has more than 20 appetizers from which to choose. Looking for something to do on a Saturday night? Stop by and see Corey Rubin play from 7pm through 10pm.
They have daily lunch specials for only $3.95. Now how can you beat that? In addition, on Mondays and Tuesdays, you can choose either lunch or dinner and it is ALL YOU CAN EAT SPAGHETTI for ONLY $4.99. Saturday is ALL YOU CAN EAT FISH FRY for ONLY $6.99, sides included.
Leaning Tower of Pizza is located on the corner for Marine Parkway and Grand Blvd.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 11pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 12am; Sun, 12pm - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1976
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.leaningtowerpizza.net/menu.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pizza
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 18
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet