This McDonald's is located at the intersection of Little and Embassy roads. It is a busy location with a 24 hour drive-thru and a fun sports theme throughout the restaurant. There are newspaper boxes outside the restaurant, offering USA Today, Tampa Tribune or St. Petersburg Times. McDonald's offers free Wi-Fi and a small game room, but no outdoor playground.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 5am - 11pm; Fri, Sat, 5am - midnight; Drive-thru ,daily, 24 hours
- Handicap Accessible: There is ample disabled parking plus a ramp is built into the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, chicken sandwiches, chicken nuggets, french fries, snack wraps, salads, Happy Meals, ice cream, apple pie, shakes, McCafe items, breakfast sandwiches, hash browns, pancakes
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Current specials include $1.99 McRib; $1.99 Happy Meals on Tuesday and Thursday; Dollar Menu
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: This McDonald's reaches out to local schools and organizations to help with fundraising.
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Fast Food
- Signature dishes: Big Macs, French Fries and Coke
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Big Mac, Double Cheeseburger
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual