My Crazy Aunt is a treasure trove of collectibles, odds and ends, garments, accessories and even wedding gowns and furniture. New stock arrives daily.
The store aims to provide high-quality merchandise at thrift store prices, and will even search for specific items should a customer wish. Other services include gold buying, layaway and delivery.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, 11am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp at front door
- Founding Date: 2007
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Furniture, home decor, housewares, knickknacks, jewelry, crockery, collectibles, Waterford crystal, Vera Wang dresses, musical instruments and even suits of armor.
- Services: Delivery, Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: "There's an eclectic group of people in this area."
- Antiques specialties: Jewelry
- Antiques services: Consignment
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Jewelry & watch services: Consignment