If you've finished eating at a downtown restaurant and are hungry for free information, visit the award-winning New Port Richey Public Library
Located right next to City Hall, the library offers free membership and contains a large collection of books, DVDs, CDs and periodicals, study rooms and meeting rooms. It hosts activities, clubs and classes.
The library won the first Library of the Year Award, presented by the Florida Library Association, in 2006. It is currently nominated for the Best Small Library in America Award, which is presented by the Library Journal, and is celebrating its 90th anniversary.
- Fax: 727-853-1280
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 8pm; Fri, Sat, 10am - 5pm;Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1919
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Size of collection: 0
- Specialties: Embracing the community as our most valuable collection.
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: Computer Stations, wi-fi
- Programs/classes: Visit our programs blog at http://inaflutter.wordpress.com/
- Private events: Yes