Nick Cabacum opened The Wheel Restaurant in Toledo, OH, in 1958. It was best-known for its hand-carved roast beef and quality dishes at fair prices. Nick's children, John and Eleni, used their father's winning formula and set up Niko's in his honor.
The restaurant offers daily lunch specials, an early birds special and super express lunch, served 11am - 3pm. Customers can add the 42-item fresh creations soup and salad bar option to all lunches at no charge (with the exception of sandwiches).
Happy Hour runs from open to close and includes 2-for-1 well calls, draft beer and wine. A private banquet facility is available for parties, meetings, seminars and other events.
- Hours: Tue - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, 11am - 9pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1988
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Specialties: Prime rib, fresh seafood, soup and salad bar, sandwiches (including Chef Yanni's Chicken Salad Sandwich, Niko's Cuban and Teddi's Super Ham & Swiss Melt)
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Sandwiches, Seafood, Steak House
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Prime rib
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 278
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual