This local Subway has a very unique and individual feel but with a menu that offers the usual Subway foot-long sandwiches, breakfast dishes and pizzas. The staff is very friendly and each customer is greeted with a smile. Established in 1995, the restaurant has become a local favorite. The restaurant is bright and clean inside and offers outside seating as well as a drive-thru facility.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 10pm; Sat, 8am - 10pm; Sun, 9am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp from parking lot on the right hand side.
- Founding Date: 1995
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Sandwiches, breakfast wraps, pizzas, cookies, fountain sodas, Bunn Fuze tea
- Food & dining options: Low calorie
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: This is such a friendly and quaint town.
- Cuisine: Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: None