Subway is a large name known worldwide, with 33,661 locations in 92 countries. Subway offers great food at a great price and all of its sandwiches are handmade fresh right before your eyes.
Subway also carries a Subway card that you can rack up points on free items or even load money onto your card or a friend's as a gift. Along with making great fresh subs, Subway is now carrying breakfast items such as the Subway sunrise melt or a steak egg and cheese sandwich and many more.
This Subway is located inside the Community Hospital.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 11pm; Sat, 8am - 11pm; Sun, 9am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in
- Menu link: www.subway.com/applications/Menu/index.aspx
- Parking: Free lot, Valet
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Fast Food, Philly Steaks, Pizza, Sandwiches, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: $5 Foot Long Subs
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Jared's 6 grams of fat or less subs
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: none