Founded in 2006, Thai Bistro is Main Street's one and only Thai food restaurant. It features a quiet, decorative atmosphere replete with traditional Asian adornments. Patrons can choose traditional seating, or enjoy one of its private rooms for a more realistic Thai dining experience. Thai Bistro is also one of the only restaurants in New Port Richey to offer a full macrobiotic menu.
- Hours: Lunch hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 3pm; Dinner hours: Sun - Thu, 4pm - 9:30pm; Fri - Sat, 4pm - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level to the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 2006
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Thai
- Signature dishes: Pad thai, crispy duck
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Quiet