The Golden Tequila has been serving authentic Mexican cuisine to New Port Richey residents since 1996. Using only the freshest ingredients, Golden Tequila boasts an extensive menu of appetizers, soups, salads, sides, entrees, and desserts.
Lunch specials are served daily from 11am - 3pm and range from $5.25 - $7.25. Tequila also offers countless "combos", where you can mix & match tacos, enchiladas, tamales, rellenos, burritos, chalupas, and more. Combos also come vegetarian-style.
Tequila's also offers many seafood items (shrimp poblano, el vaquero, quesadilla shrimp, quesadilla scallops, shrimp chimichanga, cocktail de camarones), a children's menu (for children 12 and under; applies to eat-in only), and a full liquor bar. Yummy desserts include fried ice cream, sopapilla and flan, and a Mariachi Band performs Thursday nights from 6pm - 9pm.
- Fax: 727-848-2813
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, 11am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1996
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Authentic Mexican meals served for lunch and dinner.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: The 'Super Combination' includes a chalupa with guacamole salad, chile relleno, beef taco, beef & cheese enchilada with rice & beans.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Mexican
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Fajitas are available with chicken, steak, pork, shrimp, or Texanas-style (marinated chicken, shrimp & flank steak).
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual