Co-owners Anne Bromberg and Christina Lowden are dedicated to providing a peaceful, safe, eco-friendly haven in which their clients can generate mind, body and spirit education from professional, quality instructors. Both have many years of experience in the health and fitness industry and have trained with world class yogi's in an effort to help their students develop, maintain and enrich happy and healthy lifestyles. Classes usually are 60-90 minutes. Fees and memberships vary with unlimited and private sessions available. For those who want to discover a deeper meaning to their practice or sample a new one, several no or low-cost workshops are offered every month. Trinity has also partnered with YogaWorks 200-Hour Teacher Training, one of the world's most comprehensive teacher training programs for aspiring teachers and serious students. This all-inclusive program honors a variety of yoga styles, is recognized by the Yoga Alliance and comprises three areas of study: The Theory and Practice of Yoga, Yoga Philosophy and The Art of Teaching, while providing each participant with the tools and resources required to teach skillfully while respecting his or her individuality.
- Hours: Open aily, hours vary depending on the season's class schedule. Please call, stop in or log onto its website to obtain session information.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Volume/season
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Number of classes/week: 25
- Number of instructors: 5
- Levels: Advanced, Beginner, Intermediate, Mixed-level classes
- What is your training philosophy?: Mind, body and spirit education and guidance from quality instructors will lead you on your journey to find balance and health.
- Services: One-on-one instruction, Towel service