It's not often that a woman's name drums up the image of a man, but Founder, Spokesman and Philanthropist Dave Thomas will forever be the face of Wendy's. When the restaurateur opened his first Wendy's in November 1969, he vowed to always serve his customers with high quality, fresh food. In honor of his legacy, Wendy's restaurants across the country continue to focus on those priorities.
Menu favorites include burgers, chicken, fish, garden salads, sides and beverages, including Wendy's Frosty treat. Customers can mix 'n' match to create their own 'Old-Fashioned Combo Meals' by picking a favorite burger or sandwich (from a list of options), side and beverage.
Fun Fact: After trying all of his children's names, Thomas decided to go with the nickname he called his daughter Melinda. And "Wendy's" was officially born.
- Hours: Dining room: Mon - Thu, 10am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 10am - 11pm; Sun, 10am - 10pm; Drive-thru: daily, 10am - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1969
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Entrees, appetizers/sides, desserts, beverages, value menu, kids menu
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: wendys.com/food/Menu.jsp
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Fast Food, Sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Old-fashioned hamburgers and the Frosty
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual