For those who like their outdoor activities wet and wild, Wind-n-WaterSports is the place to come. The New Port Richey branch opened in 2002, but the company was founded back in 1997. Specializing in kayaks, Wind-n-WaterSports offers sales, rentals and even tours for those who like to find adventure on the water. The impressive showroom features a variety of kayaks, including sail-powered, electric drive, clear-bottom and fishing-yaks. It also stocks take-apart kayaks for easier storage and transportation. The store carries both kayaks and accessories from various brands, such as Rhino Back, Watertrail and Native Watercraft. Whether you are an experienced kayak enthusiast or just looking to try something new, the team at Wind-n-WaterSports can help you find what you're looking for.
- Hours: Mon, 10am - 6pm; Thur - Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, 11am - 5pm; Tue, Wed, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp at front of building
- Founding Date: 2002
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Kayak sales, rentals, tours
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Sporting goods rentals: Yes